INC Leisure Ltd t/a Flipout Aqua Park Terms & Conditions
1. General Issues
* These Booking Terms & Conditions apply to all bookings for INC Leisure Ltd t/a Flipout Aqua Park, activities and any other products & services at the location of Billing Aquadrome, Northampton NN3 9DA.
* These Booking Term & Conditions contain important information concerning participation by you and members of your party. Accordingly, you must acknowledge and agree that you shall ensure that all members of your party are aware of and accept these Booking Terms & Conditions.
* No variation to these Booking Terms & Conditions shall be binding unless agreed to in writing by INC Leisure Ltd t/a Flipout Aqua Park.
* Any typographical clerical error or other error or omission in any booking confirmation or other documentation issued by INC Leisure Ltd t/a Flipout Aqua Park (Including electronic documentation) shall be subject to correction without liability on the part of INC Leisure Ltd t/a Flipout Aqua Park.
* INC Leisure Ltd t/a Flipout Aqua Park reserves the right to make changes to Activities whether to conform to any applicable safety or statutory requirements or otherwise.
* All prices listed are in Pounds Sterling (GBP)
* All booking are bound by Conditions of Entry
* All prices are inclusive of VAT at 20%.
* The booking is considered confirmed once INC Leisure Ltd t/a Flipout Aqua Park has verbally accepted the booking on site or has issued a written confirmation, receipt or invoice. This includes email and website confirmation if booked online. Once a booking has been confirmed, the Participant will have an allocated date and time. The Participant must advise INC Leisure Ltd t/a Flipout Aqua Park within 24 hours of making the booking if there is any mistake in this booking confirmation. INC-Leisure Ltd t/a Flipout Aqua Park will exercise all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Participant and the Participant’s party’s allocated activity commences at the time booked and it shall be the responsibility of the Participant to ensure they arrive in sufficient time. Late arrivals may not be permitted to undertake the activity booked and no refunds or compensation will be payable in such circumstances.
* For group and private bookings of 25 or more, final numbers must be agreed to at least 14 days prior to the event. Group and private bookings will be required to pay in full at the time of booking. INC Leisure Ltd t/a Flipout Aqua Park will require a credit card number as security for all bookings and/or damages should they occur.
3. Arrival times
* Participants should arrive at least an hour before they are due to commence their Activities to get kitted out and for the safety briefings. This is essential as Activities have a limited capacity and delays to the start can cause further delays for participants throughout that day.
* If a participant misses the start time due to reasons outside their control, then it will be at the discretion of the Manager on duty as to whether the late arrival can be accommodated. No refunds or partial refunds will be made for late arriving participants.
* All participants must sign a release waiver, which can be emailed prior to booking, before participating in any activity at INC Leisure Ltd t/a Flipout Aqua Park.
* Children under the age of 18 years must have the release waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
5. Gift Vouchers
Once a gift voucher has been purchased it may not be cancelled, extended or transferred.
You are entitled to amend your booking date but this will be subject to an administrative charge:
Aqua Park and Boat Lake
To move a booking (subject to availability) £5 per booking
If you cancel your booking more than 14 days before, you will lose 25%.
If you cancel your booking less than 14 days before, you will lose 100% of booking total.
Cancellations will not be complete until confirmed by a member of staff at INC Leisure Ltd t/a INC Leisure Ltd t/a Flipout Aqua Park.
INC Leisure Ltd t/a Flipout Aqua Park reserves the right to cancel the booking:
* If the balance has not been received by INC Leisure Ltd t/a Flipout Aqua Park 14 days prior to the booking/event.
* Due to circumstances beyond the control of INC Leisure Ltd t/a Flipout Aqua Park including but not limited to: Industrial dispute, terrorism, fire, natural disaster, technical failure, emergency situation and other such circumstances, INC Leisure Ltd t/a Flipout Aqua Park has no liability to make payments to the Participant or refund any part of the booking. INC Leisure Ltd t/a Flipout Aqua Park may offer alternative dates or times at reduced rates. INC Leisure Ltd t/a Flipout Aqua Park will endeavour to notify the Participant as soon as possible. No other compensation shall be payable.
INC Leisure Ltd t/a Flipout Aqua Park operates a strict no-refund policy. No refunds will be issued for failing to turn up or arriving late for booked sessions.
* It is the responsibility of all Participants to ensure that they are dressed appropriately and INC Leisure Ltd t/a Flipout Aqua Park advises Participants to wear clothing appropriate for the activity and weather conditions. INC Leisure Ltd t/a Flipout Aqua Park reserves the right to refuse admittance to the activities to any Participant who is not appropriately dressed.
*INC Leisure Ltd t/a Flipout Aqua Park will not be responsible for any damage to or loss of clothing or other personal items of persons resulting from participation in the Activities.
* All Participants for the Aqua Park and are required to wear a safety vest provided by Flipout Aqua.
* Failure to comply with any of the safety and clothing requirements will deem the participant unfit to participate in the activity.
* The Activities comprise of challenge-based Activities and participation is not without risk that could be fatal. All Participants are required to read, understand and sign a waiver document, stating their awareness and acceptance of all dangers involved in the activities at INC Leisure Ltd t/a Flipout Aqua Park.
* All Participants must watch the safety video and/or attend the specific training provided by INC Leisure Ltd t/a Flipout Aqua Park.
* INC Leisure Ltd t/a Flipout Aqua Park reserves the right to refuse admittance to the Activities or to remove a Participant from any activity should it be deemed necessary to do so. This includes but is not limited to, a Participant who does not comply with the safety rules, safety advice and the safety system or who is suspected to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
* After the safety briefing Participants will not be directly supervised by an instructor.
* All Participants must be reasonably fit & healthy.
* All Participants are required to wear the safety equipment/clothing provided.
* All Participants are required to act responsibly and courteously at all times and to respect other Participants. INC Leisure Ltd t/a Flipout Aqua Park shall be entitled to prevent any person from undertaking or completing Activities in an event whereby the behaviour is deemed to be unsuitable.
INC Leisure Ltd t/a Flipout Aqua Park reserves the right to refuse admittance or remove the Participant from the Activities should we deem it necessary to do so.
* Participants are required to have reasonable eyesight, similar requirements imposed in order to drive. Consequently, short or long-sighted participants must ensure they wear their contact lenses or appropriately secured glasses.
* The Activities provided at INC Leisure Ltd t/a Flipout Aqua Park are physically demanding and require a degree of agility, strength and stamina. If Participants are in any doubt as to whether they should attempt the Activities they are advised to view the Activities before booking. If Participants have medical concerns they are required to consult their doctor in advance.
* Due to the physical nature of the Activities, INC Leisure Ltd t/a Flipout Aqua Park recommends that pregnant women do not take part.
* The Activities will be remain open in most weather conditions (but not in circumstances of excessive wind, lightning or any weather condition that is deemed dangerous)
* All Participants must abide by all the INC Leisure Ltd t/a Flipout Aqua Park’s Conditions of Entry.
Except as otherwise provided in these Terms & Conditions, INC Leisure Ltd t/a Flipout Aqua Park shall not be responsible for the loss or damage of or to any property or to any person arising from the booking of or participation in the Activities. Parking facilities are available on site, and vehicles are left at the owner’s risk. Nothing contained in these Terms & Conditions is intended to nor shall limit liability of INC Leisure Ltd t/a Flipout Aqua Park in respect of death or personal injury caused by negligence of INC Leisure Ltd t/a Flipout Aqua Park or of its employees, agents or contractors.